Aatm nirbhar Bharat Essay in Hindi : “Self-reliant India” – New phase of development of India. Where domestic production is encouraged. Increase exports by reducing imports. India should have its own identity on the world map. Technological development. Have work from home.
Self-reliant India campaign”Make in IndiaPromotes. To make India and Indians self-reliant by starting production of all necessary items (from needle to aircraft).
The word “Vocal for Local” adopted at the time of Corona epidemic is also an integral part of Self-Reliant India Campaign.
Self-reliance is self-development by developing one’s own skills. Standing on one’s own feet is very important for the all-round development of the country.
The main five pillars of self-reliance
- progressive economy
- modern infrastructure
- strong infrastructure
- demand and supply chain
“Atmanirbhar Bharat” scheme is one of the latest schemes of BJP government. This scheme was launched due to the lockdown in India at the time of COVID-19. It was a difficult time for everyone. To handle the country’s falling GDP, the Government of India took some important steps, one of which was “Self-reliant India”.
According to the ‘UK-India Business Council’ annual survey on doing business in India, 77 percent of UK companies believe that the ‘Self-reliant India campaign’ will open up new business opportunities.
All import and export activities across the world were halted during the pandemic. Then everyone understood the value of self reliance. Scarcity of hospital beds, PPE kits, COVID testing kits, medicines, ventilators and other essential medical equipment, hand sanitisers and masks made lives feel that the time has come to rely on indigenous products and local manufacturing.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced several economic reliefs on Monday to bring the economy back on track. Self-reliant India Employment Scheme was implemented from 1 October 2020, whose period was to be completed on 30 June 2021, but now this deadline has been extended to 31 March 2022.
Some special things of self-reliant India employment campaign.
The objective of this scheme is to provide 58.5 lakh new employment opportunities.
Due to which 21 lakh employees have got new employment.
16.5 lakh beneficiaries have taken advantage of this scheme.
Self-reliant India Employment Scheme has been divided into three phases and the third phase of which has started. Under this, 12 new schemes have been implemented, which will strengthen the country’s economy.
Modi government’s vision for India.
1. Under the self-reliant India campaign, the government and the Reserve Bank have invested Rs 27.1 lakh crore, which is 13% of the country’s GDP.
2. Capital expenditure project has also been approved for increasing the health, rural development, water supply, irrigation, transport, education and urban development sectors. For which the Finance Ministry has allowed 27 states to provide capital expenditure of Rs 9,879 crore. So far Rs 4939.8 crore has been given to all the states as the first installment.
3. Under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme, loans for business were given to MSME units, business enterprises, individual loans and people taking Mudra loans.
4. Under the Atmanirbhar Manufacturing Production Linked Incentive Scheme, a budget of Rs 2 lakh crore has been earmarked for the next 5 years as it is necessary to increase domestic manufacturing to increase exports.
5. Under the Agriculture Subsidy Fertilizer Scheme, Rs 65,000 crore will be given for fertilizer subsidy to increase agricultural income so that 140 million farmers of the country have no shortage of fertilizer. India is an agricultural country, if the income of farmers will increase, then the country will progress automatically.
6. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was run for the welfare of the poor, so that every citizen of the country would get employment, which would increase the economy of the village and reduce the unemployment rate.
7. Under the Boost for Project Exports scheme, 811 export contracts are being financed under LoC which includes projects like railways, power, transmission road, transport etc. which will provide favorable means for trade.
8. Under the Capital and Industrial Stimulus scheme, an additional budget of Rs 10,200 crore has been earmarked for capital and industrial expenditure. This assistance will be provided for Domestic Defense Equipment, Industrial Incentives, Industrial Infrastructure, Green Energy etc. so that our country progresses in the field of production.
9. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), 12,00,000 houses will be built and 18,00,000 houses will be completed. More than 78 lakh people will get jobs from this scheme.
10. In order to support the construction and infrastructure sector, the government has reduced performance security from 5-10% to 3%, so that companies related to construction and infrastructure will have more capital to operate.
1 1 Home builders and home buyers are exempted from paying income tax. The differential has been increased from 10% to 20%.
12. Financial assistance of Rs 900 crore will be given to the Department of Biotechnology for research and development of Kovid-19 vaccine.
Corona Epidemic (Covid) – On 12 May 2020, when the Prime Minister announced a relief package of 20 lakh crores to fight the corona epidemic, he had said that this would become the hallmark of modern and self-reliant India and which India has accomplished today. also shown. This package was about 10% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The success with which India has faced the Corona epidemic in the country is commendable. Which is appreciated in other countries also. America, a country considered to be the world’s highest power, also lagged behind India in this fight. Today the “co-vaccine” made in India is available free of cost to all Indians and WHO (World Health Organization) has also described it as effective to prevent corona.
The dream of making India self-reliant is not new. This dream was also seen by Mahatma Gandhi and emphasized on the use of indigenous goods and self-reliance, but his dream could not be realized due to poverty and hunger. Today the Modi government is taking many unprecedented steps in this matter. We should also make every possible contribution to make this dream come true.